Monday, June 23, 2014

stressed but not depressed

I'm sitting in the food court at uni at the moment and I'm bored as fuck. I don't know why I decided to come so early. I've studied as much as I can and I've gone through the content at least 10 times. I feel ready but at the same time I don't know what I don't know. Oh well. I've already had a mini meat box for breakfast (or brunch because I don't usually eat breakfast) and I've had a bit of coke and now I'm having a caramel latte. My tummy's starting to feel a bit funky but hopefully this feeling disappears soon. I'm also listening to Krewella and Sticky Fingers to make me feel happy.

I've probably said this at least 83 times (no exaggeration) already but I can't wait for the break. I can't wait to be free and do whatever I want. I've compiled a list of places to see, things to do and restaurants to try (which I'll post after my last exam to mark the beginning of break). Very much excite!


No comments:

Post a Comment